Saturday 9 July 2011

Update.........

Well I didn't realise my last blogpost was back in March! Mmm what has happened in that time..............

Most importantly is I've moved in with my fiance and it's been lovely so far! So nice to have own space and more room for crafty stuff. Not that I've done a huge amount (apart from buying more stock but let's keep that quiet....).

Most of my free time later has been spent on wedding prep and baking! Which is my new obsession.... Somehow I've got it into my head to create my own wedding cake and cupcakes... simple right? No as my fussy fiance will only have chocolate cake! After a disaster with a new chocolate cake recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook I have decided to try not go too mad.

But............. I definitely reccomend the HB book for it's cupcakes, brownies and muffins. Mmm tomorrow I shall be attempting pineapple and coconut cupcakes...

Now... crafty stuff. Watch this space! There is lots to come..... Have you seen my etsy shop? It will hold different stuff to Folksy and then I am toying with the idea of having an album of items for sale exclusively on Facebook. I'm also attempting to be part of Folksy July Jewels.. will share some of the Jewels delights later in the week.

I am working on a special giveaway/comp which shall be before the end of July! Now hope I've not bored you all too much but there will be more regular updates....

No comments:

Post a Comment