Saturday 9 July 2011

Celtic Inspiration

Ok I am almost upset that one of the wedding rings I've fallen for can't be shaped around my engagement ring. Why did I have to pick a twisty shape!?

I quite liked this one but sadly the search must continue.

I love Celtic designs so decided to show you some of my favourites I've seen on my travels around Folksy... I am having some minor issues with blogpost at the moment so please click on the link underneath the picture and sorry I can only have one picture per row!

Clover Jewels Celtic Fall Beaded Locket


I saw these rosary beads today and aren't they gorgeous (slightly off theme but they deserve to be shown!)


And this feature wouldn't be complete without some dragons!

I hope you enjoyed this little post- if only for the quirks of blogpost it might have been more spectacular. Any ideas on celtic wedding bands please let me know.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out my etsy and folksy shops....
Hannah.xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have the same issues it blogger! Never been able to position the photo's where i want them or customise like others do. I always thought the fault was with me.

    Re Wedding rings, sign yourself up too a silversmithing course (i did one for 4 weeks, cost around £35.00 from the local authority) And i made my Husband a silver ring (forged by myself and shaped etc..) for the cost of silver (pennies, well actually a £5.00) and i gave it him for our 10th wedding anniversary. That ring is immensely personal, and you could make one to personally fit around your engagement ring. When i go back to the course i will hallmark it too.

    ReplyDelete