Sunday 24 July 2011

Mishaps and Manicness!

Well.......... some of you may know that I'm maid of honour at my friend's wedding the first saturday in August. We had picked and paid for the dress in February and only last month did we find out the shop had lost the dress! Back between the April Bank Holidays.......

Was promised a replacement but it wasn't what the bride envisioned and nor did it fit! So two and half weeks before the wedding no dress...... and the shop refusing to give a refund. But..... I am now getting one made! Lots of fittings to squeeze in.

What else have I been up to........ Mmm.... do you like my invitations? Bout 40 day and 15 evening ones to create and send in and yes each stamp is hand coloured! For privacy reasons I have scrubbed out the pertinent details sorry!


And a sneaky peek at some resin........


In only six days time I shall be doing my first ever craft fair and am I ready...... No not really. Life, Work has got in the way! But see what I managed to create over this weekend 19 items! Sounds a lot doesn't it but no not really..... Not sure if any will make it into the folksy/etsy shops this week so if see something you like send me a message!


My own wedding is about 14 weeks away and sooooo much left to do. Am meeting the florist on Tuesday and the only idea I have is an orchid and lilly waterfall bouquet. Yes I am supposed to be doing this on a budget so any ideas appreciated.

Hope you all are having a lovely sunday.

Hannah.x

2 comments:

  1. Those invitations are lovely! Sounds like you've had a bit of a nightmare with maid of honour dress, hope everything works out!

    Your items look gorgeous, hope that your craft fair goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! Scary how time is flying x

    ReplyDelete