Tuesday 20 July 2010

Sparklies!

The past week has been a complete whirlwind for me (neglecting blog,crafting etc...) but look what came into the Jewellers today which we went and picked up that happened to magically appear on my left hand......

My engagement ring! I haven't been able to stop staring at it and watching the diamond sparkle in the light (is this normal???). One of my worries is that the band is too thin (0.1 cm) and that it will break easily but if I waited and had a hugely expensive ring a) I would be waiting another few years and b) I would be too terrified to wear it!

Anyhoos lots of happy dancing and planning mental lists for next November........ Now onto the Jesters... sadly I've not caught up yet but some brilliant sparkly ones for today.....





Please click the photo to go to the shops....

JAustenJewellery

DamselflyGemma

LittleRedStar


Until next time........

Hannah. xxx




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sweetie and what a wonderful ring, and no, you are quite, quite normal to be staring at it!!!!

    My engagement ring's band is very thin, we got engaged on a mini cruise from Cyprus to the Holyland, actually got engaged in Bethlehem and my ring is very sweet and understated with a narrow band. We have been married 18.5 years, and the ring is still going strong!

    Sending hug hugs, Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Yes it is completely normal to sit and stare at the sparkles, I did it for weeks when I got mine!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Thank you for sharing your good news and for featuring my Bridal earrings. I still stare at my spakles, after 7 years! I still can't quite believe he chose me!

    November is the best month to get married in - we did too!

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what a gorgeous ring! Congratulations Hannah!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I don't have an engagement ring, but I still watch the light sparkling through my diamond ring :) Are you going to have your Wedding List on Folksy? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! Totally normal to be constantly staring at it. I've had mine for nearly 2 years now and still love staring at it- especially in the sunshine. Lovely choice too btw. 0.1cm is plenty thick enough as it will be properly hardened. Its highly unlikely to break. These things are made to last forever :o)

    Thanks for featuring my glittery heart pendant. It sold but the order may have to be cancelled as the buyer hasn't paid :o(
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete