Saturday 6 November 2010

My Treasure Trove of Goodies



When Dawn of Chloedancer99 offered a goody bag for her 100th item.... I was very very tempted. But I thought by the time I got home work it would be too late........
But nope got home logged on and ordered six items! And so was the 100th sale........ When I was told a box I thought an ickle one and few pieces.
Imagine my surprise when I came home on Thursday.... late as I had work, college and then over with my fiance for a bit... First my mother said to me was be in for your own post! The postie had kindly came at ten past eight in the morning! Usually it's mid afternoon!
A massive box full of lovely goodies it took ages to unwrap and ogle them all......... See below for what I had.... and also Dawn was kind enough to give me a voucher as well!



I'm still in shock at the amount of lovely items received. Can you spot the goodies or items I bought specifically?
Please click here (or any of the photos) to go visit her lovely shop-

Thanks again Dawn!
Hannah.xxx

7 comments:

  1. You lucky sausage! What a wonderful lot of goodies! I'm not jellous ... well maybe just a little bit!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm jealous.. I love her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fab collection of goodies. Lucky girl
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks so much Hannah - I'm not usually lost for words but for once I'm not quite sure what to say!! I'm so glad you like what was in there :)

    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit jealous too, what an amazing array of goodies!! Dawn's things are always so beautiful, I love it all too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm so so jealous! I own a few of Dawn's creations and her work is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all! I love all my scrummy goodies did get couple bits as presents but tempted to keep for myself :P

    ReplyDelete